STC Mission / Vision
Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through traditional and distance education delivery methods focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia.
The College fulfills its mission through:
- associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs;
- adult education;
- continuing education; and
- customized training and services.
Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
Southeastern Technical College Values:
- Integrity, honesty, openness, mutual respect, and personal excellence.
- Continuous improvement.
- Making a difference in teaching and learning.
- A strong, visionary Administration.
- A qualified and committed Faculty and Staff.
- Community Partnerships and citizenship.
- Safe, secure, and attractive campuses and facilities.
- Time together for planning. • Positive attitudes and teamwork.
- Accessible and affordable, quality programs and services.
- Professional Development.
- Fairness, equality, and diversity.
- Workforce development.
- Marketing our uniqueness for a competitive advantage.
- Technological advancement.
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The statements set forth in this catalog are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as the basis of a contract between a student and this institution. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the material stated herein, we reserve the right to change any provision listed in the catalog, including, but not limited to, entrance requirements and admissions procedures, academic requirements for graduation, and various fees and charges without actual notice to individual students. Every effort will be made to keep students advised of such changes.